Don’t let an ongoing health condition rule your life.
Chronic disease is any condition that can be managed but not cured.
Dealing with a chronic disease can leave you feeling tired, frustrated, and isolated.
Common chronic diseases include:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Lung Disease
- Mental Illness
- Multiple Sclerosis
Living Well Alabama may be for you if:
- You have one or more chronic diseases
- You feel limited in your day to day activities
- You feel frustrated or tired
- You are looking for better ways to manage your symptoms
- You are the caregiver for someone with a chronic disease
- You are a family member or friend of someone with a chronic disease